In light of the recent Internet sensation surrounding aliens and Area 51, Perrin Brewing, a craft beer distillery based out of Grand Rapids, Michigan, launched a special beer called the Storming The Gates Area 51 Experimental New England style IPA.
Perrin Brewing partnered with HOPSTEINER to ensure the beer's flavor profile would be generously hoppy for beer lovers -- be they human or otherwise -- and boasts Lemondrop Lupulin pellets and the newly named Sultana hops. The Storming The Gates IPA also features a well-balanced blend of pineapple, lemon, and citrus flavors resulting in a unique and unprecedented palate experience.
The intriguing IPA will be available on September 12 on draft and in four-packs of 16 oz cans.
Perrin Brewing Launched the Storming The Gates Area 51 IPA
1. Craft Beer Innovation - Craft breweries are capitalizing on pop culture trends, such as aliens and Area 51, to create unique and experimental beer flavors.
2. Experimental Brewing - Breweries are partnering with hop suppliers to create innovative flavor profiles using unique hops and ingredients.
3. Unprecedented Palate Experience - Craft breweries are pushing the boundaries of flavor combinations to create new and exciting taste experiences for beer enthusiasts.
1. Craft Beer - Craft breweries are using disruptive innovation to create new and unique flavors that resonate with consumers.
2. Beverage - The beverage industry can take inspiration from craft breweries in creating experimental and flavor-forward products.
3. Food and Drink - Food and drink companies can explore new flavor combinations and collaborations to provide consumers with novel taste experiences.