The StonyField Farms' 'Be a Food Superhero' campaign is a fun and entertaining effort by the organic foods brand to promote healthier eating of organic foods, which the brand believes can help prevent diseases caused by pesticides and the use of other chemicals in farming.
The campaign, launched on Facebook and a dedicated microsite, encourages people to become a "superhero" when it comes to taking their diets into their own hands and eating healthier fare. Through superhero personas like the 'Kale Crusader' and the 'Strawberry Avenger,' users can gain information on organic farming and foods, as well as explore different ways to improve their diets. With this fun and lighthearted campaign, Stonyfield hopes to make more people, who aren't "core organic consumers," committed to buying organic and healthier foods.
Stonyfield on Facebook
Stonyfield on Twitter
Stonyfield Farms' 'Be a Food Superhero' Campaign Advises Healthy Eating
1. Healthy Eating Promotion - Opportunity for brands to launch fun and engaging healthy eating campaigns to attract non-core consumers.
2. Organic Food Trend - Growing interest in organic foods offers potential for brands to expand their product lines and reach a wider audience.
3. Superhero Persona - Innovative marketing strategy leveraging superhero personas can be adopted by other brands to promote healthy lifestyles and attract new customers.
1. Organic Food Industry - Brands can leverage the organic food trend to expand their offerings and capture a larger market share.
2. Food & Beverage Industry - Companies can invest in healthier food options and launch fun and engaging campaigns to promote healthy eating habits and appeal to a wider audience.
3. Marketing Industry - Agencies can adopt innovative marketing strategies like superhero personas to create memorable campaigns that attract a wider audience and increase customer engagement.