Kouichi Kimura Architects from Japan have delivered a concrete oasis with this ultra-modern design. The smoothness of the walls and the simple contrast of whites, black and grays add perfect geometry and a zen-like quality to the building's aesthetics.
You can almost hear the silence between the walls. The design of this house displays such attention to detail; it's a nearly-perfect architectural piece that presents the future in home design.
Implications - This future of home design is overtaking the present, as modern abodes such as this one are growing in prominence and popularity. The secretive nature of these homes is perfect for the privacy-obsessed home owner. In addition, the basic colors the home is built around leave room for personalization with accessories and home accents.
House by Kouichi Kimura Architects is a Study in Depth
1. Overtaking Home Design - The future of home design is overtaking the present, with modern and secretive homes growing in prominence and popularity.
2. Privacy-obsessed Living - Secrecy and privacy are becoming important considerations in home design, offering disruptive innovation opportunities for architects and developers.
3. Personalization with Accents - Basic-colored homes allow for personalization through accessories and home accents, presenting opportunities for interior designers and home decor industries.
1. Architecture - The architecture industry has opportunities for disruptive innovation by embracing modern and secretive home designs.
2. Real Estate - The real estate industry can benefit from the growing popularity of modern and privacy-focused homes, attracting privacy-obsessed home buyers.
3. Interior Design - The interior design industry can capitalize on the trend of personalization with accents, offering innovative solutions for customizing homes.