The Stoli Harvey Milk Global Collector’s Edition Bottle has been launched by the brand in collaboration with The Harvey Milk Foundation to offer consumers an artistic spirit to pick up. The bottle of vodka is emblazoned with the imagery of Harvey Milk and the artwork of Paraguayan artist Oz Montania, and comes as a followup to the Harvey Milk Bottle launched in 2018 to commemorate the late politician taking office in 1978. The bottle helps to celebrate the first openly gay elected official and will be available in limited numbers for a short time only.
Harvey Milk Foundation Education Director and Counsel Miriam Richter spoke on the new Stoli Harvey Milk Global Collector’s Edition Bottle saying, "The Harvey Milk Foundation is excited to see our long term partnership with Stoli Vodka go global this year. The 2021 HMF/Stoli collaboration is a message to people all over the globe that visibility is vital and that hope can not be silenced, not just LGBTQ+ people, but for ALL people."
The Stoli Harvey Milk Global Collector’s Edition Bottle is Limited-Edition
1. Lgbt-celebrating Spirits - Opportunities exist for alcoholic beverage companies to create limited-edition bottles that celebrate marginalized communities and promote inclusivity.
2. Artistic Collector's Edition Bottles - Alcoholic beverage companies can partner with artists to design unique, limited-edition bottles that appeal to collectors and art enthusiasts.
3. Global LGBTQ+ Visibility - Companies can collaborate with LGBTQ+ organizations to create global campaigns that promote inclusivity and highlight the importance of LGBTQ+ visibility.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - Opportunities exist for alcoholic beverage companies to create unique limited-edition bottles that celebrate marginalized communities and appeal to collectors.
2. Art - Artists can collaborate with alcoholic beverage companies to design unique limited-edition bottles with their artwork centered on inclusivity and social justice themes.
3. LGBTQ+ Advocacy - LGBTQ+ organizations can partner with companies to create global campaigns that promote inclusivity and visibility while also raising funds for advocacy efforts.