These Stella McCartney Bambi ads are unexpected, but greatly suit the designer's clothing and lifestyle brand. Not only is Stella a mother of three young children, but she is also an animal lover and often does work for PETA.
The Stella McCartney Disney ads are a big deviation from the usual fashionista glamor shots, but they are still stand-out fabulous.
Whoever thought of these was definitely smart.
Implications - Many consumers are dissuaded from the products of a particular corporation because of the ways in which the products are marketed. Oftentimes, consumers may be intimidated by a certain organization due to prestige or high costs. A business can break down that wall and appeal to a greater audience by incorporating approachable qualities in their products and marketing mechanisms.
Stella McCartney Bambi Images Reflect Designer's Lifestyle
1. Approachable Marketing - Incorporating approachable qualities in products and marketing mechanisms to appeal to a greater audience.
2. Deviation From Glamor Shots - Creating ads that are a big departure from traditional fashionista glamor shots to stand out.
3. Brand Alignment - Aligning a brand with a cause or personal values to resonate with consumers.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore approachable marketing strategies to attract a wider consumer base.
2. Advertising - The advertising industry can embrace deviation from glamor shots to create memorable campaigns.
3. Retail - Retailers can align their brands with causes or personal values to cultivate customer loyalty.