The Stay MAAT dress shirt is an eco-friendly garment for consumers that will offer them a way to avoid fast fashions and limit the number of clothing pieces they need to have in their closet. The shirt is made from 96% cotton and 4% silver that works to kill 99% of the bacteria that comes into contact with it including sweat to keep the wearer smelling fresh at all times. The shirt is crafted without the use of harmful substances and is capable of withstanding water and stains to prevent drinks or food from permeating the fibers for a clean look at all times.
The Stay MAAT dress shirt is also biodegradable to further enhance the sustainability of the garment to let it break down after it has been used.
This Button-Up from Stay MAAT Resists Stains, Odors and More
1. Eco-friendly Clothing - Opportunity for brands to develop sustainable garments that prioritize environmental impact.
2. Antibacterial Fabrics - Potential for innovative textile technologies that kill bacteria and keep clothing odor-free.
3. Stain-resistant Materials - Space for the development of fabrics that repel liquids and prevent stains for a clean appearance.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore eco-friendly materials and antibacterial fabrics to create innovative dress shirts.
2. Textile - Textile manufacturers can invest in research and development for antibacterial and stain-resistant materials.
3. Sustainability - Opportunity for sustainable fashion brands and eco-conscious consumers to embrace biodegradable clothing options.