The SpaceX Starman Roadster has recently completed its first orbit of the sun. The information about SpaceX's Starman Roadster comes from a website named Where is Roadster, which tracks the car that the company launched into space. The first orbit around the sun took 557 days since its launch. Over this time, the vehicle traveled over 762 miles through space.
The car is not scheduled to be close to earth again until November 5th, 2020. The vehicle will be within an approximate distance of 32.2 million miles. However, the spacecraft will be only approximately 4.6 million miles away from mars earlier in that year.
The SpaceX Roadster completing its first orbit shows a successful mission so far.
SpaceX's Starman Roadster Has Finished Its First Orbit of the Sun
1. Space Exploration - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in space tourism and resource extraction from celestial bodies.
2. Orbit Tracking Technology - Opportunity to develop advanced tracking systems for monitoring satellites and spacecraft in real-time.
3. Interplanetary Travel - Opportunity to revolutionize space travel and establish human colonies on other planets.
1. Aerospace - Potential for advances in spacecraft manufacturing and propulsion systems.
2. Technology - Opportunity for the development of advanced tracking and communication technologies for space missions.
3. Tourism - Potential for space tourism companies to emerge, offering unique experiences and trips to celestial bodies.