The Jordan Brand 4 sneaker model arrives in a Retro WMNS Starfish colorway for the season, showcased for the first time by HanZuYing. The design is reminiscent of the Shattered Backboard design and looks deconstructed with the paneling accents.
The upper features a panel of orange that overlays with a black mesh material to add a textural and tonal contrast against one another. In addition to this, the upper also has a black and gray wing eyelet that helps elevate the lacing system. Branding details can be found at the insoles, badges, heel counters, inner tongue, and the Jumpman tags at the tongue. To complete the shoe, the sockliners are done in cream hues and the orange rubber outsoles are added for traction.
Image Credit: Hanzuying
The AirJordan 4 Arrives in a Dark Starfish Colorway
1. Deconstructed Sneaker Designs - This trend highlights the popularity of sneakers with deconstructed and paneling accents, offering opportunities for innovative shoe designs.
2. Contrasting Color Combinations - The use of contrasting colors, such as orange and black, creates visual interest and provides inspiration for unique color combinations in footwear.
3. Elevated Lacing Systems - The incorporation of elevated lacing systems, like the black and gray wing eyelet, presents a chance for innovative enhancements in footwear functionality.
1. Fashion and Footwear - The fashion and footwear industry can explore new design techniques and materials to create deconstructed sneakers that appeal to fashion-forward consumers.
2. Sports and Athletics - The sports and athletics industry can incorporate contrasting color combinations in performance sneakers to provide athletes with visually striking and functional shoes.
3. Accessories and Branding - The accessories and branding industry can capitalize on the trend by creating elevated lacing systems and unique color combinations for shoe accessories and branded merchandise.