There's nothing quite like lying on your back and taking some time to stare at the clouds as they roll by. But rather than going out and picking a spot on the grass, Delta Airlines is giving you the chance to do the same thing with CloudGazer. The online game was suggested to anyone who tweeted that they were #bored on Twitter and what the experience involves is observing as many clouds as possible.
At the end of the campaign, the user with the most points will win a free roundtrip flight to anyplace that Delta flies. The promotion is tied in with Delta Studio, the new entertainment platform that was introduced by Delta earlier this summer to assure that passengers with flights longer than 90 minute are never bored.
Delta Wants You to Stare at the Clouds Online to Win a Trip Ticket
1. Virtual Cloudgazing - Using technology to simulate the experience of cloudgazing, providing a virtual escape and entertainment opportunity for users.
2. Online Games - Creating engaging online games tied to social media interactions, offering users a chance to win prizes and incentives.
3. Entertainment Platforms - Introducing entertainment platforms for passengers during flights, enhancing the overall travel experience and reducing boredom.
1. Airlines - Airlines can leverage virtual cloudgazing and online games as part of their marketing campaigns to engage customers and offer unique incentives.
2. Gaming - The gaming industry can explore creating more immersive virtual experiences that simulate real-world activities, such as cloudgazing, to attract and entertain users.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can collaborate with airlines to develop innovative platforms and content that can be accessed during flights, providing a new medium for engaging consumers.