Just in time for Halloween, the Star Trek Starfleet uniform shows off the skills of one crafty individual, who is hoping her husband will be getting the captain’s uniform for the end of October.
We’ve seen some pretty impressive and nerdy baby outfits on Trend Hunter (like the complete Zelda costume), but here is an extremely geeky baby getup for your toddler.
The Star Trek Starfleet uniform costume is supposedly from Star Trek: The Next Generation, season 3-7, and has precise detailing.
Star Trek Starfleet Toddler Uniform Gets Rave Reviews on the Web
1. Geeky Baby Getups - Niche markets for geeky baby outfits can target fans and enthusiasts of various TV shows, movies, and video games.
2. DIY Baby Costumes - There is an opportunity for crafty individuals to create unique and personalized baby costumes for various occasions.
3. Pop Culture Baby Fashion - The trend of incorporating pop culture references in baby fashion can extend beyond Halloween costumes to everyday wear.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion and apparel companies can tap into the growing demand for unconventional baby fashion and create collections inspired by pop culture references.
2. Arts and Crafts - Arts and crafts retailers can cater to customers who are looking to create DIY baby costumes by offering relevant materials and resources.
3. Event Planning - Event planning companies can offer themed and customized baby showers and birthday parties that cater to fans of various TV shows, movies, and video games.