If you have a fire-proof palate and you refrigerator is populated by more bottles of hot sauce than you care to admit, then these Sriracha Lollipops are likely to make your jaw drop. Created by the celebrated blogger Heather Baird from the wildly popular blog 'Sprinkle Bakes,' these inferno-boasting suckers are sure to have your eyes watering in the best possible way.
Sure to raise more than a few eyebrows and insight their fair share of dares, these spicy pops are devilishly intriguing. Comprised of a concoction of sugar, water, corn syrup and a hefty dose of Sriracha, these vibrant treats are delightfully spicy sweet. Sure to kick your taste buds into overdrive, these complex lollies beg to be experienced.
The perfect treat for the masochist in your life, these Sriracha Lollipops offer an inferno of flavor.
These Sriracha Lollipops are Devilishly Spicy Sweet
1. Spicy Candy - The popularity of Sriracha pops suggest more demand for fiery candies.
2. Spicy/sweet Flavor - The popularity of Sriracha lollipops suggest a growing trend in combining sweet and spicy flavors in food products.
3. Food Blogging - The creation of Sriracha lollipops by a blogger suggest that bloggers can expand beyond traditional writing genres to create new food products.
1. Candy Manufacturing - Candy manufacturers can capitalize on the trend of spicy candy by producing their own spicier candy flavors.
2. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturers can explore combining sweet and spicy flavors in their products to follow this growing trend.
3. Social Media Marketing - Marketers can use bloggers' unconventional creations like these Sriracha lollipops as part of their brand promotion strategies.