Although the title may be deceiving (this light does not physically spin), I’m referring to the name of the Spun Table Lamp and the material used. See, this lamp is constructed out of spin aluminum—spun, get it?
Designed by Jonah Takagi, the Spun Table Lamp would be a nice catch for the home front. Simply designed with colorful options (green, yellow and orange bases as well as polished aluminum, polished brass or matte white lacquer shades), it would fit in easily anywhere.
The Spun Table Lamp by Jonah Takagi
1. Minimalist Lighting Design - Developing minimalist lighting designs with colorful options to cater to various consumer preferences.
2. Material Innovation - Exploring the use of spun aluminum as a material for creating unique lighting solutions.
3. Versatile Home Decor - Creating home decor items that can seamlessly fit in any interior space.
1. Lighting Design - Opportunities for lighting designers to create minimalist and versatile lighting products using innovative materials.
2. Metal Manufacturing - The use of spun aluminum presents disruptive innovation opportunities for metal manufacturers in the lighting industry.
3. Interior Design - Interior designers can leverage the versatility of the Spun Table Lamp to enhance the aesthetics of different spaces.