Toronto is the only location in Canada and one of a few in North America to offer an exclusive sports bra pop-up experience. Launched by the Nike Training Club (NTC), which offers free fitness classes to encourage men and women to be active on a regular basis, the shop showcases five new styles. Yet it is the Nike Pro Rival Bra Top that stands out with its revolutionary 360 degree fit system.
Open until the end of July, the NTC sports bra pop-up not only gives women a chance to try on the different styles, but also get a personal fitting. To sweeten the experience, Bolt Fresh Bar is on hand to serve delicious and healthy juices and smoothies. For a limited time, the space will offer free NTC classes as well.
The 548 Richmond NTC Shop Showcases the Revolutionary Nike Pro Rival Bra
1. Sports Bra Pop-up Shops - Opportunity for sportswear companies to open pop-up shops specialized in sports bras and offer personal fittings to consumers.
2. Revolutionary 360 Degree Fit System - Opportunity for sports bra manufacturers to innovate and incorporate a 360 degree fit system to cater to the needs of active women.
3. Fitness-based Retail Activations - Opportunity for fitness clubs and studios to partner with sportswear companies to offer retail activations that integrate product experiences and fitness classes.
1. Sportswear - Sportswear companies can capitalize on the sports bra pop-up trend and offer personalized fitness experiences to consumers.
2. Fitness Clubs - Fitness clubs can partner with sportswear companies to offer unique retail activations that complement their fitness classes.
3. Health Food - Health food companies can partner with sports bra pop-up shops to offer healthy food and drink options that align with the active lifestyle of consumers.