The Split View Mountain Lodge is named so for its divided head, which provides a slightly different scene from each of the two floor-to-ceiling windows that seal the ends. In a way, the structure looks like a two-headed snake, without the threat of danger, of course. Instead, the private holiday home has a tranquility about it that is not due simply to the stunning landscape it is surrounded by.
Designed by Reiulf Ramstad Arkitekter, the Split View Mountain Lodge has a luxurious minimalist aesthetic both inside and out that is a modern update of the traditional log cabin. Although rife with wood materials, the walls are far from rough and untempered. Instead, they are clean and smooth, which complements the interior decor perfectly.
The Split View Mountain Lodge Looks Like a Two-Headed Snake
1. Split-view Architecture - Designing buildings with divided spaces and differing views can offer unique experiences for users.
2. Luxurious Minimalism - Embracing a minimalist aesthetic while incorporating luxury elements can create a sophisticated and sleek design.
3. Modern Log Cabin - Updating the traditional log cabin design with modern elements and materials can result in a visually striking and comfortable living space.
1. Architecture and Construction - Architects and builders can explore split-view architecture to create innovative and immersive spaces for residential and commercial projects.
2. Interior Design and Decor - Interior designers and decorators can incorporate luxurious minimalism into their designs to create a stylish and contemporary aesthetic.
3. Vacation Rental Industry - Companies in the vacation rental industry can offer modern log cabin-style accommodations for travelers seeking a unique and comfortable experience.