The latest Louis Vuitton 'Spirit of Travel' campaign is both scenic and fashion-forward. Those experiencing a harsh winter will dream of tropical weather when looking at the advertorial's chromatic and refreshing imagery.
Lensed by the legendary Patrick Demarchelier, the Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2015 campaign is both graphic and luxe. The 'Spirit of Travel' advertorial highlights Louis Vuitton's latest collection of vibrant handbags and luggage accessories. The pieces are a contemporary translation of the fashion house's iconic trunks and more compact leather goods.
Whether posing in lush meadows, on boats or even on sandy shores, the campaign's stars Liya Kebebe and Julia Nobis don a wardrobe of printed and monochromatic pairings. The models bask in the sun while taking in gorgeous and exotic scenery.
The Louis Vuitton Spirit of Travel Campaign Delivers in Style and Scenery
1. Scenic Advertising - With the Louis Vuitton 'Spirit of Travel' campaign highlighting the brand's latest collection in beautiful and exotic locations, there is an opportunity for other luxury brands to create scenic advertising campaigns to captivate audiences.
2. Contemporary Translations - The Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2015 campaign showcases a contemporary translation of the brand's iconic trunks and leather goods, presenting an opportunity for other fashion brands to reinterpret and modernize their own classic designs.
3. Vibrant Accessories - The advertorial showcases Louis Vuitton's latest collection of vibrant handbags and luggage accessories, creating an opportunity for accessory brands to focus on bold and eye-catching designs.
1. Luxury Fashion - The Louis Vuitton 'Spirit of Travel' campaign demonstrates the potential of luxurious and aspirational advertising in the fashion industry.
2. Travel and Tourism - The campaign's focus on beautiful and exotic locations highlights the potential for travel and tourism industries to align their marketing strategies with the aesthetic appeal of luxury brands.
3. Accessories - The vibrant handbags and luggage accessories showcased in the Louis Vuitton campaign create opportunities for accessory brands to position their products as bold and fashionable statement pieces.