PHIPPS introduces its new collection designed for the Spring/Summer 2021 season entitled 'Spirit of Freedom' and it celebrates the American dream. The fashion brand channels the eclectic theme and celebrates cowboy aesthetics, outerspace, and much more.
It taps into vintage Western themes that are true to Americana while also referencing the current state of the globe. The brand releases a statement, saying that it has been “peering through the unforgiving lens of social and political turmoil that has marked the year that was.” The seasonal collection of apparel celebrates the good, the bag, and all angles of what the American dream is imagined to be. It is delivered in the form of garments that are rooted in the Wild West but also turn its attention to sociopolitical aspects.
Image Credit: Amit At Trbl Mngt, PHIPPS
PHIPPS' Spirit of Freedom Collection Readies for the SS21 Season
1. Vintage Western Themes - Explore opportunities to incorporate vintage Western elements into fashion collections, creating a unique and nostalgic aesthetic.
2. Eclectic Theme - Embrace an eclectic mix of influences and aesthetics in fashion design, combining different elements to create unique and eye-catching styles.
3. Sociopolitical Fashion - Leverage fashion as a platform to address and comment on social and political issues, merging style with activism for a powerful statement.
1. Fashion - Opportunities abound for fashion brands to incorporate vintage Western themes, embrace eclectic designs, and explore sociopolitical narratives in their collections.
2. Apparel Design - Apparel designers can tap into the growing demand for vintage Western-inspired garments, create eclectic collections, and use fashion as a means to advocate for social change.
3. Fashion Marketing - Fashion marketers can capitalize on the appeal of vintage Western themes, eclectic designs, and sociopolitical narratives to craft compelling brand stories and engage customers on multiple levels.