Sperry, the American footwear brand that is synonymous with heritage and function, has once again teamed up with Jack Carlson's irreverent prep-meets-streetwear brand Rowing Blazers on a limited-edition boat shoe inspired by the original 1935 version - made from rPET materials. This is Sperry's sixth collaboration with Rowing Blazers and follows a collaboration with Palace.
“Rowing Blazers is such a pioneer of the modern preppy aesthetic we always enjoy our collaboration process. Jack Carlson came to us with a proposal to be more sustainable. We crafted a gorgeous SeaCycled™ canvas that is made from recycled PET. The bold primary colors create a bright and optimistic collection that matches the warm weather of spring. The lug sole and hiker lace allow consumers to find new adventures and add rich experiences to their lives," said Sean McDowell, SVP of Product, Sperry.
The limited-edition unisex shoe is available in three different colorways (red, yellow and blue), and range from size men’s 4.5-13.
Sperry Joins Forces with Rowing Blazers for new Collaboration
1. Eco-friendly Fashion - The use of recycled materials in fashion products to create sustainable and eco-friendly pieces.
2. Collaborative Merchandising - The trend of companies collaborating with each other to create unique and desirable products.
3. Adventure-inspired Footwear - The trend of creating trendsetting and performance-focused footwears that add rich experiences to consumer lives.
1. Footwear Manufacturing - The industry that focuses on creating and marketing a wide range of footwear products designed for various occasions and purposes.
2. Fashion Merchandising - The industry that deals with the marketing, design, and retail sale of fashion products to meet the changing fashion needs of consumers.
3. Sportswear Retail - The industry that centers on the retail sale of sportswear and related items such as gym wear, active wear, and athleisure.