The Coca-Cola 3D 125th Anniversary Illumination is the beverage powerhouse's little way of celebrating its 125 years of soda contribution to the world. Coca-Cola has kept it low key; it only chose to transform its entire headquarters into a mega projection screen -- no big deal.
Coca-Cola and Obscura Digital, the two industry leaders of their respective fields, worked together to transform the walls of Coca-Cola’s Atlanta headquarters into a movie screen. The canvas that was stretched over the building covers 200,000 square feet and is over 26 stories high. You can expect to see a celebratory showcase of Coke’s legacy, but don’t be surprised to see a few Facebook pictures in the 2-hour show as well.
If you’re in Atlanta and want to check out this spectacular Coca-Cola 3D 125th Anniversary Illumination first hand, you can do so Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights from 9 to 11 p.m. during the month of May.
Spectacular Coca-Cola 3D 125th Anniversary Illumination Lights Up Atlanta
1. Large-scale Building Projection - Companies can utilize large-scale building projection technology to create immersive brand experiences for customers and to celebrate milestones.
2. 3D Mapping Projection - The use of 3D mapping projection can create stunning visual displays that capture the attention of consumers and promote brand recognition.
3. Interactive Projection - Brands can use interactive projection technology to create engaging and memorable experiences for customers, increasing brand affinity and loyalty.
1. Beverage Industry - Companies in the beverage industry could use large-scale projection technology to advertise their products and create immersive brand experiences for consumers.
2. Entertainment Industry - Large-scale projection technology could be used in the entertainment industry to create immersive experiences for audiences, from concert visuals to theme park attractions.
3. Event Planning Industry - Event planners could leverage large-scale projection technology to create unique and memorable experiences for attendees, enhancing the overall impact of an event.