By the curious looks you see on the faces of the people in this Italian street, the guerilla campaign for Sparring Partner Gym is pretty effective.
The campaign which was concocted by the Leo Burnett Ad Agency, Italy; cleverly uses transparent billboards of people exercising their biceps by hanging from a bar. The vertical billboards appear to the casual passerby as if a real person is actually hanging on this bar/rope between the buildings.
Photography by Daniela Dirienzo with creative direction by Licia Martella and art direction by Hilde Capra.
Sparring Partner Gym
1. Transparent Guerrilla Ads - Transparent billboards that use optical illusions to create realistic imagery present opportunities for businesses to creatively and effectively market their products or services.
2. Street-level Marketing - Street-level marketing campaigns that engage and captivate the community can generate interest and excitement around a brand or product.
3. Immersive Advertising - Immersive advertising techniques that use optical illusions and other creative approaches can generate buzz and excitement around a brand or product.
1. Advertising - Advertising agencies and professionals can benefit from developing innovative and creative approaches to outdoor and guerrilla marketing campaigns.
2. Fitness - Gyms and fitness businesses can benefit from engaging and captivating marketing campaigns that generate interest and excitement around the benefits of exercise and a healthy lifestyle.
3. Photography - Photographers and visual artists can benefit from exploring innovative ways to use optical illusions and other techniques to create captivating imagery that tells a story and engages the viewer.