Tama Tea makes zero-calorie sparkling green tea drinks in flavors like Lemon Lavender, Mango Verde and Peach Pear, all of which are free from calories, sweeteners, extracts, concentrates or natural flavors. The naturally caffeinated teas boast simple ingredient lists comprised of just filtered sparkling water, organic green tea, fruit and, in some of the varieties, herbs and citric acid.
To underline its commitment to simplicity, Tama Tea packaged its products in a way that calls out the fact that the 12-ounce cans contain zero artificial flavors, zero sugar and zero calories.
According to the brand, "drinking tea and sparkling water back-to-back led to a crazy idea" and a unique fusion of beverages.
Image Credit: Tama Tea
Tama Tea's Sparkling Green Tea Has No Calories, Sweeteners or Extracts
1. Zero-calorie Sparkling Beverages - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create new zero-calorie sparkling beverage flavors using natural ingredients.
2. Simple Ingredient Lists - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Offer more beverage options with a clear focus on simple ingredient lists and transparency.
3. Tea-based Beverages - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new tea-based beverage options, such as zero-calorie sparkling teas, to target health-conscious consumers.
1. Beverage Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce more healthy and transparent beverage options to appeal to health-conscious consumers.
2. Health and Wellness Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partner with beverage companies to create beverage options that align with the health and wellness trend.
3. Natural and Organic Food Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Expand product lines into beverage options and create new zero-calorie sparkling options using all-natural and organic ingredients.