In order to increase the appeal of its J2O, brand Britvic created the J2O Spritz sparkling drink for special occasions. For adults looking for an alternative to alcohol when socializing, the branding of the drink was crafted to look and feel as though it belongs in a bar or restaurant setting.
Although the design of the bottles embraces minimalism, silver details were used to convey the premium nature of the product and an "understated confidence." With flavors like Apple & Watermelon, Pear & Raspberry or Peach & Apricot, these fruity drinks serve as the perfect alternative to soda or an alcoholic beverage—indulgent, but not something you have to feel guilty about consuming. The sparkling juices would be perfectly refreshing for a summer day or evening.
J2O Spritz is a Sparkling Drink Alternative to Alcohol
1. Alcohol Alternatives - Opportunities for developing non-alcoholic drinks with sophisticated branding and premium appeal.
2. Minimalist Design - The use of minimalism in packaging design to convey a sense of sophistication and understated confidence.
3. Fruity Refreshment - The growing demand for fruity, refreshing beverages that offer a guilt-free indulgence.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can explore opportunities in developing alcohol alternative drinks with premium branding and fruity flavors.
2. Packaging Industry - The packaging industry can leverage minimalist design principles to create sophisticated and visually appealing product packaging for various markets.
3. Food and Beverage Retail - Food and beverage retailers can capitalize on the demand for guilt-free indulgence by offering a range of refreshing and fruity non-alcoholic beverages.