Luster and Lum, the women's brand from major retailer GNC, recently expanded its portfolio with the introduction of the new Sparkling Collagen Water beverage. As its name suggests, the collagen-based carbonated beverage is infused with collagen for healthy hair, skin, and nails.
Each can of Sparkling Collagen Water boasts 10g of protein from bovine collagen peptides alongside hyaluronic acid to hydrate and revitalize your skin. For a sweet and naturally sweetened taste, the beverage features stevia and monk fruit and will appeal to calorie-conscious consumers as it contains only 45 calories. In addition to its low-calorie count, the Luster and Lum beverage is also free of fat and sugar and has only one gram of carbohydrates.
Image Credit: Luster and Lum
Luster and Lum Recently Launched the Sparkling Collagen Water
1. Collagen-based Beverages - More brands are expected to create beverages infused with collagen for its perceived health benefits.
2. Protein-infused Beverages - Beverage brands are exploring new ways to add protein into their products, in response to changing consumer preferences.
3. Low-calorie Natural Sweeteners - Natural, low-calorie sweeteners such as stevia and monk fruit are gaining popularity among health-conscious consumers, which may lead to new product innovations in the beverage industry.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry may explore new product lines with added collagen for its potential health benefits.
2. Beauty Industry - Collagen-based beverages may disrupt the beauty industry by providing an alternative way to boost hair, skin, and nail health.
3. Natural Sweetener Industry - As natural sweeteners gain popularity, companies that provide low-calorie sweeteners such as stevia and monk fruit may benefit from increased demand.