These new Spar products are being launched by the retailer in the UK to help expand its offerings for seasonal eating, which is perfectly timed to coincide with the first restriction-free summer season since 2019.
The food products include jumbo hot dogs, chorizo-style sausages, a wide range of dips and quiches. The collection also includes products from last year returning as a limited edition with others added with some upgrades for shoppers to appreciate.
Senior Brand Manager Joanne Cramer spoke on the new Spar products saying, "This is a huge opportunity for stores to support Spar own-label. We see stores that engage early and support the new lines to maximise seasonal performance reap the benefits. Shoppers to our stores can get great quality and value from choosing some of our award-winning hero lines such as our Spar basil houmous, lamb koftas, feta and spinach parcels, and spicy tapas collection."
These New Spar Products Support Al Fresco Dining
1. Private Brand Food Expansion - Expanding private brand food offerings to include seasonal and limited-edition products can increase sales and shopper loyalty.
2. Al Fresco Dining Support - Creating products specifically tailored to support al fresco dining experiences can attract outdoor enthusiasts and expand customer base.
3. Upgrade and Return - Upgrading and reintroducing popular limited-edition products can create scarcity and urgency in shoppers, driving sales and demand.
1. Retail Industry - Retailers can capitalize on the high demand for seasonal food products by offering private brand options that cater to specific dining occasions.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - Food and beverage companies can innovate by creating new, unique products that cater to the outdoor dining experience.
3. E-commerce Industry - E-commerce platforms can partner with retailers to offer online ordering and delivery of private brand seasonal and limited-edition food products.