South America continues to influence a number of spheres, from exotic fashion shoots to architecture made for floating down warm-weather rivers. Whatever the designs, this continent is a major factor for businesses looking for inspiration when fashioning their own products. By using Trend Hunter's South America Trend Report, companies can find different angles to approach design and even marketing.
Many social good developments are also inspired by certain places in South America. Ethical food consumption is a major trend, which has evolved in the past five years or so, and accessories made to help those in need is also seeing vast attention. Companies can use our report to gain insight into developments related to this intriguing continent.
From Exotic Fashion Shoots to Ancient Dwellings
1. Exotic Fashion Shoots - Fashion brands can disrupt the industry by incorporating South American-inspired elements into their designs and marketing campaigns.
2. Architecture for Floating - Architects and designers can capitalize on the trend of river dwellings in South America by creating innovative floating structures that cater to warm-weather environments.
3. Ethical Food Consumption - Food and beverage companies have an opportunity to disrupt the market by promoting sustainable and ethically-sourced products inspired by South American cuisines and traditions.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can draw inspiration from South American designs and aesthetics to create unique and exotic collections that appeal to global consumers.
2. Architecture - Architectural firms can explore the concept of river dwellings and develop innovative solutions for floating structures that cater to South American climates and lifestyle preferences.
3. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can tap into the growing demand for ethically-sourced and sustainable products by incorporating South American culinary influences and ingredients into their offerings.