The SoundBite hearing is a clever concept that has huge benefits for people suffering from deafness in one ear. Comprised of two devices, one is placed in the ear while the other resides inside the mouth.
Developed by Sonitus Medical, the SoundBite hearing aid transmits vibrations along the teeth wirelessly into the inner ear, which processes it as sounds. It has just recently received FD approval.
The SoundBite Hearing Aid Benefits Those With Deafness in One Ear
1. Sound-transmitting Teeth - Innovative dental technology that transmits sound vibrations wirelessly to the inner ear, aiding those with deafness in one ear.
2. Hearing Aid Innovation - Advancements in hearing aid technology, such as the SoundBite device, are revolutionizing the way individuals with hearing impairments are able to hear sounds.
3. Medical Device Advancements - The development of innovative medical devices like the SoundBite hearing aid is improving the quality of life for individuals with specific health conditions.
1. Dental Technology - The dental industry can explore opportunities in developing and marketing sound-transmitting teeth technology to assist individuals with hearing impairments.
2. Hearing Aid Manufacturing - Manufacturers of hearing aids can incorporate sound-transmitting technology, like the SoundBite device, into their products to offer more inclusive solutions for individuals with hearing impairments.
3. Medical Device Manufacturing - Companies in the medical device manufacturing industry can pursue the production and distribution of innovative devices like the SoundBite hearing aid to cater to the needs of individuals with specific hearing conditions.