Bearaby markets itself as a "sustainable wellness brand on a mission to create a calmer, more comforting world" and it comes one step closer to this goal with this soothing body pillow. Debuted this month, The Cuddler by Bearaby is a sustainably made and ergonomically designed full-dize body pillow. The sleep companion features a removable 100% organic cotton cover. The filling is made with an all-natural sustainable rubber called Melofoam™. Aside from being sustainable, Melofoam™ is also comfortable and malleable as it contours one's body to deliver "endless support and pressure relief to aid in a better night's sleep."
Bearaby is offering different hues for the covers for its soothing body pillow, including neutral Cloud White, Moonstone Grey, Asteroid Grey, Evening Rose, and Midnight Blue.
Image Credit: Bearaby
The Cuddler by Bearaby is Made with Plant-Based Melofoam™
1. Sustainable Sleep Products - Opportunities for companies to develop products that promote sustainable sleep through the use of environmentally friendly materials.
2. Ergonomic Body Pillows - Innovative body pillows that are designed to provide optimal support and comfort, promoting better sleep and overall wellness.
3. Natural Filling Alternatives - The development of natural and sustainable filling alternatives for pillows and other sleep products to reduce environmental impact and promote sustainability.
1. Eco-friendly Home Products - Companies can explore opportunities to develop eco-friendly home products, including sustainable bedding and sleep accessories.
2. Mattress and Bedding Industry - The mattress and bedding industry can incorporate new ergonomic and sustainable fillings into their products, providing consumers with more sustainable and comfortable options.
3. Wellness and Sleep Industry - Incorporating sustainable and ergonomic materials to develop new wellness and sleep products, providing consumers with innovative and eco-friendly sleep solutions.