Korean lifestyle brand, Soohyang, is offering its popular scented candles in a monochromatic Millennial pink iteration.
Both the wax and the wick of this exclusive line features the subtle pink-hued shade, offering a product that's as functional as it is aesthetically pleasing. Although similar in appearance, the cheery candle collection features 33 different fragrances, offering a unique experience with each individual scent that's offered. In addition to its gorgeous aesthetics, the premium soy candles are made from all-natural ingredients, meaning all of the products are toxin-free and biodegradable.
To celebrate its new branding, Soohyang will be hosting a pop-up shop in Hong Kong, which will feature a unique scent that's exclusive to the hosting city.
Soohyang's Scented Candles are Available in an All-Pink Iteration
1. Monochromatic Pink - Opportunity to create other products with a monochromatic pink aesthetic, appealing to the Millennial demographic.
2. Unique Fragrance Experiences - Opportunity to develop scented products that offer a wide range of distinct fragrances for a personalized experience.
3. Toxin-free Products - Opportunity to create all-natural, biodegradable products that appeal to eco-conscious consumers.
1. Lifestyle Branding - Opportunity for lifestyle brands to explore monochromatic color schemes, creating visually appealing products and experiences.
2. Home Fragrance - Opportunity for the home fragrance industry to expand their product offerings to include unique fragrance experiences with high-quality, all-natural ingredients.
3. Pop-up Retail - Opportunity to capitalize on the trend of pop-up shops to create exclusive experiences and generate buzz around new products or brand identities.