In this recent design, SOMA studio aims to clean up the kitchen. Baking can be a messy business; icing sticks to counters and cutlery. Breadcrumbs never seem to stay in one place. For all intents and purposes, flour, being fine-grained and easily blown around, is dust. All this means that after baking something, one needs to clean up the mess of doing so.
This is what makes the SOMA TVS Bakeware concept so appealing. In one coherent design, it incorporates the following components: two cake dishes, a handle, measuring cups, as well as handle and cups for sauce. The bake-ware is especially suited to making cakes and cupcakes, with different components tailored to each. This space-saving and focused design reduces mess.
Yet beyond its cake-focused functions, the design is curiously reminiscent of a hamburger.
This SOMA Studio Design Crafts Cupcakes
1. Focused Bakeware Design - Businesses could explore creating more focused and compact designs for bakeware to reduce mess and cleanup time.
2. Multi-functional Kitchenware - Designers could create more compact and multi-functional kitchenware to reduce clutter and maximize space usage.
3. Aesthetic and Functional Design - There is potential for businesses to create more aesthetically pleasing and functional designs for kitchenware with this innovative presentation.
1. Bakeware Industry - There is an opportunity for bakeware manufacturers to create more compact, innovative and focused designs with SOMA TVS Bakeware as a reference.
2. Kitchenware Industry - With the compact and multi-functional SOMA TVS Bakeware, kitchenware manufacturers may see an opportunity to create more ergonomic and space-saving designs.
3. Home Interior Design Industry - With its aesthetic appeal, the SOMA TVS Bakeware design can inspire designers in the home interior design industry to create more visually appealing and functional kitchenware.