by robynblair, the original art brand launched Robyn Blair Davidson, recently expanded its portfolio with the launch of the new Hostess Collection. The new series is the brand's first endeavor into the kitchenware space and includes an adorable sprinkles-covered Cake Serving Set (with cake cutter and server), as well as Lollipop Placemats and Coasters.
The Cake Serving Set is packaged in a brightly colored box display birthday sprinkles and the text 'In Case Of Emergency Break Glass.' The Lollipop Swirl Placemat Set, available in 'Blueberry' and 'Raspberry' colorways, adds "a multicolored lollipop pattern that’s sure to sweeten up every meal for the ultimate indulgence." The Lollipop Swirl Coaster Set, on the other hand, is available in matching colorways to the placemats for a demure and eye-catching aesthetic.
The entire Hostess Collection from by robynblair is now available to purchase online.
Image Credit: by robynblair
by robynblair Expands into Kitchenware with the Hostess Collection
1. Kitchenware Expansion - Expanding brands can capitalize on their existing appeal by launching new product lines.
2. Playful Packaging - Eye-catching packaging that includes humorous or unexpected elements can help products stand out in a crowded market.
3. Experiential Dining - Home dining experiences can be elevated with unique and visually appealing serveware and table decor.
1. Art and Home Decor - Brands in the art and home decor industries can expand their offerings into functional items for the home.
2. Kitchenware - The kitchenware industry is consistently looking for new and innovative designs and collaborations.
3. Retail and E-commerce - E-commerce retailers can benefit from offering unique and visually appealing items for the home.