If you're out in the country and your phone dies, the Solio 'Bolt' is exactly what you need. The ingenious device charger uses solar power to be able to charge all your gadgets. This portable charger also sports a clever design that allows it to be held up with the use of a pencil.
This eco-friendly solution to charging your electronics is a great way to reduce your carbon footprint while always being connected. You never know when there might be an emergency and you'll need to be reached, so having the ability to always make sure your phone is charged is quite important.
The entire Solio 'Bolt' package comes with the charger, a USB charge-in cable, micro-USB charge-out cable, the pencil to hold it up and a quick start guide.
The Solio 'Bolt' Uses Solar Power to Charge Your Devices
1. Solar-powered Chargers - Opportunities for innovative solar-powered chargers that can charge all types of devices while reducing carbon footprint.
2. Portable Chargers - Opportunities for convenient and portable charging solutions that can be easily carried around.
3. Emergency Power Banks - Opportunities for power banks that can be used in emergencies and outdoor activities, especially in areas without access to power outlets.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can explore the development of solar-powered gadgets as an eco-friendly alternative to traditional chargers.
2. Outdoor and Adventure - The outdoor and adventure industry can benefit from developing lightweight, portable, and durable chargers that are suitable for outdoor activities.
3. Emergency Preparedness - The emergency preparedness industry can look into developing power banks that can be used in emergency situations where power is not available.