Foster + Partners launched the OVO range as a solid wood furniture collection that heavily focuses on durability. The pieces boast modern designs with a somewhat simplistic aesthetic and a strong emphasis on functionality. The idea was to create home objects that will be able to be passed down through generations. From dining tables and elongated cabinets to shelving units and picnic-style benches, the solid wood furniture collection was made in collaboration with manufacturer Benchmark.
What's more, the overall minimalist and unembellished design of Foster + Partner's OVO range leaves great room for customization in terms of interior design. As the collection does not possess any striking features but entirely relies on timeless silhouettes, homeowners are free to accessorize and decorate as they see fit.
Foster + Partners Designed a Range of Long-Lasting Pieces
1. Durable Furniture - The trend of durable furniture is expanding as consumers look to invest in long-lasting pieces.
2. Minimalist Design - Minimalist design is becoming more popular as consumers seek timeless and versatile furniture pieces.
3. Customization - The trend of customization is growing as consumers seek to personalize their furniture to fit their specific needs and aesthetic preferences.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Furniture manufacturers can capitalize on the trend of durable and customizable furniture by creating products that are made to last and adaptable to consumer needs.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers and decorators can utilize the minimalist design trend to create spaces that are clean, timeless, and easily personalized with accessories and decor.
3. Sustainability - The trend of durable furniture aligns with the growing emphasis on sustainability in the furniture industry, allowing companies to promote eco-friendly practices and reduce waste by creating products that last longer.