These ads for Sofia Bank use babies posing as intelligent and experienced adults to showcase that the emerging bank offers credibility even though it is new.
The copy â€œExperienced, although newbornâ€ is used with babies posing as a spiritual guru and a seemingly brilliant businessman.
The ads were photographed by Paul Ruigrok for ad agency KING Helsinki, Finland.
Art Director: Anne Rusanen, Copywriter: Mikko Eskelinen, Planner: Tobias Wacker, Account Director: Daniel Tuori, Graphic Designer: Teemu Kurko.
Implications - The use of babies in advertisements has a similar effect as that of ads that use animals. The cute factor of a campaign, depending on what is advertised, can be the determining factor of whether or not an ad is memorable.
Sofia Bank Ad Shows They Are Experienced, Although Newborn
1. Smart Babies Advertising - Using intelligent babies in advertising campaigns can create a memorable and attention-grabbing impact.
2. Cute Factor Marketing - The cute factor in advertising can play a significant role in making ads memorable and shareable.
3. Unconventional Brand Credibility - Using unconventional visuals like babies posing as experienced adults can help establish credibility for new brands or businesses.
1. Banking - Banks can explore using creative and unconventional advertising approaches like smart babies to showcase credibility and attract new customers.
2. Advertising and Marketing - The use of smart babies in advertising campaigns presents a unique opportunity for marketing professionals to create memorable and impactful campaigns.
3. Photography - For photographers, capturing unconventional subjects like babies posing as intelligent adults can be a creative and attention-grabbing opportunity in their portfolio.