Although not plushy or anything, the Sofa Ruche looks incredibly comfortable, at least to me. Perhaps it’s the whole quilted cover/duvet look that has me sold, I don’t know.
Designed by Inga Sempe for Ligne Roset, the Sofa Ruche was inspired by summer swing seats. Bringing together the unusual and the traditional, the Sofa Ruche would be a great addition to any home. Check out the gallery above for images.
The Sofa Ruche by Inga Sempe Blends Seating With Plush Comfort
1. Quilted Furniture - The trend of incorporating quilted fabric into furniture offers an opportunity for innovative designs that combine comfort and style.
2. Hybrid Seating - The fusion of different seating concepts, such as quilted covers with traditional sofas, presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the furniture industry.
3. Comfort-focused Design - The emphasis on creating furniture that prioritizes comfort, like the Sofa Ruche, opens up possibilities for companies to create unique and cozy seating options.
1. Furniture - The furniture industry can explore the trend of quilted-couch hybrids to create innovative seating solutions that provide both style and comfort.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can incorporate quilted furniture like the Sofa Ruche to add a touch of plush comfort while maintaining an aesthetically pleasing space.
3. Home Decor - The home decor industry can tap into the trend of hybrid seating to offer customers unique and cozy furniture options that elevate the overall ambiance of a space.