These awkward soda pop commercial is a new way companies are trying to relate to a younger audience.
Sprite’s new campaign entitled ‘Obey You’ features various clips of individuals in situations that many youths can relate to. From getting the cold shoulder on a date to drinking from the same soda bottle, these experiences reflect the modern day feelings and situations of the younger generation. One of the more humorous sketches shown has two young men awkwardly sharing a Sprite drink at their table. After the first guy takes a sip from the bottle the other guy takes a gulp afterwards.
Awkwardness is something many people can relate to, as this Sprite commercial demonstrates.
Sprite’s Awkward Soda Pop Commercial Reenacts Youth Culture
1. Awkward Youth Commercials - Opportunity for companies to create awkward and relatable commercials that resonate with younger audiences.
2. Relatable Advertising - Potential for brands to incorporate relatable experiences into their advertising campaigns and connect with the younger generation.
3. Youth Culture Representation - Demand for commercials that accurately depict the feelings and situations of today's youth, presenting an opportunity for brands to connect on a deeper level with their target audience.
1. Beverage Industry - Potential for beverage companies to create engaging and relatable commercials targeting the youth demographic.
2. Advertising Industry - Opportunity for ad agencies to develop innovative and authentic advertising campaigns that capture the essence of youth culture.
3. Media and Entertainment Industry - Demand for TV networks, streaming platforms, and other media outlets to showcase commercials that resonate with the younger generation and reflect their experiences.