Pepsi launched a virtual soccer quiz through a partnership with the Houseparty platform. The soccer quiz ins named the Pepsi Football Trivia Deck, and it will consist of over 250 multiple-choice questions that Houseparty users can answer. The questions will be related to the Union of European Football Associations, or UEFA, which will begin to resume its schedule on August 7th.
As part of the soccer promotion Pual Poga, a player for Manchester United, was featured in a video that depicted him using the Houseparty. The video had three celebrities, including Bailey May, Layla Anna-Lee, and Jack Downer, answer a question about Paul Pogba. Following the celebrities struggling to find an answer, Pogba joins that chat.
Image Credit: soccer quiz
Pepsi Created a Branded Soccer Quiz on the Houseparty Platform
1. Virtual Event Sponsorships - Partnering with virtual event platforms to create interactive experiences for consumers can increase brand engagement and loyalty.
2. Gamified Marketing Promotions - Creating interactive gamified promotions can attract younger audiences and provide a unique experience for consumers.
3. Sport-focused Promotions - Developing promotions based on specific sports or teams can attract a niche audience and create excitement among fans.
1. Beverage - Beverage companies can leverage sports-themed promotions to create buzz around new products and engage with consumers through virtual events.
2. Sports - Sports organizations can partner with brands to create unique interactive experiences for fans and increase revenue through sponsorships.
3. Technology - Technology companies can develop innovative platforms for virtual events in order to meet the growing demand for digital entertainment options.