Snyderfest Pretzelhosen are custom-made, authentic leather lederhosen complete with a tap and keg made to dispense the new Oktoberfest-inspired limited-edition Snyderfest Beer Cheese Pretzel Pieces flavor. The unconventional yet authentic leather lederhosen by Snyder’s of Hanover can be won by fans who enter online for a limited time in September.
The snack and the wearable both speak to consumers who want to celebrate Oktoberfest and indulge in snacks. In fact, a recent survey from Snyder's of Hanover revealed that "76% of Americans find pretzels to be an important part of the culture surrounding Oktoberfest." And soon, five lucky winners will get to enjoy "the ultimate Oktoberfest pretzels [...] served in the most prost-worthy way."
Snyderfest Pretzelhosen Features a Tap and Keg to Dispense Pretzel Pieces
1. Oktoberfest-inspired Snacks - Creating limited edition snack products that cater to seasonal or cultural events is an opportunity for snack companies to increase consumer excitement and tap into niche markets.
2. Wearable Marketing - Innovative marketing tactics such as offering branded clothing or accessories can generate buzz and loyalty among consumers who share a passion for a specific food product or event.
3. Customized Merchandise - Offering customized or personalized merchandise increases engagement and brand loyalty, as consumers feel a deeper connection to the product and brand.
1. Snack Food Industry - The snack food industry can benefit from creating innovative and culturally-relevant limited edition products, and using unusual marketing tactics to increase consumer awareness and brand loyalty.
2. Fashion Industry - Fashion companies can experiment with innovative designs and collaborations to produce branded clothing or accessories for companies with a strong brand identity and loyal customer base.
3. Consumer Goods Industry - Creating customized merchandise that caters to specific customer demographics can increase brand loyalty and engagement, as customers feel more connected to the product and brand identity.