Residents of Ames, Iowa can now choose between a morning cup of coffee or a brownie to wake them up. 'A Snack in the Face' is a bakery that serves caffeinated baked goods for breakfast.
A Snack in the Face has a brownie on the menu that contains a whopping 200 milligrams of pharmaceutical-grade caffeine. Check out the links to your left to read the whole story or to visit the bakery's website. Starbucks better watch its back.
‘A Snack in the Face' Specializes in Caffeine-Filled Confections
1. Caffeinated Food and Beverages - Innovative food and beverage companies can create new products that offer consumers a caffeine boost to start their day.
2. Functional Foods - Businesses can explore the development of functional foods that combine benefits of regular food with added caffeine to enhance focus, mood, and energy.
3. Alternative Breakfast Options - Businesses can offer alternative breakfast options that include caffeine as an ingredient, giving consumers more choice and variety in their morning routines.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - Players in the food and beverage industry can expand their product lines and offer consumers more options with innovative caffeinated food and beverage products.
2. Bakery Industry - Bakeries can innovate and differentiate themselves from competitors by offering a unique selection of caffeinated baked goods as part of their product offerings.
3. Coffee Industry - Cafes and coffee shops can expand their offerings beyond just traditional coffee by adding caffeine-infused baked goods to their menus.