While consumers have come to know cheese, popcorn and even cheesy popcorn snacks, Cheesepop presents an entirely new innovation in snack cheese.
The single-ingredient cheese snack is actually made with pure gouda cheese, which has been popped using "a whole new and unique production method." For the making of the snack, the cheese is cut, dried and popped, resulting in an exciting new way to experience a familiar type of cheese. Cheesepop suggests serving its unique product with a glass of red wine for a new twist on the tried-and-true pairing of wine and cheese.
The product is packaged in a convenient single-serve cup that requires no refrigeration, which makes it especially ideal for on-the-go enjoyment.
'Cheesepop' is an Innovative Snack Cheese That's Like Popcorn
1. Single-ingredient Snacks - Opportunity to disrupt the snack industry by creating innovative single-ingredient snacks made from familiar food products.
2. Novel Production Methods - Innovation opportunity in developing new and unique production methods to create exciting new ways to experience familiar foods.
3. Convenient Packaging - Disrupt the food packaging industry by designing convenient single-serve packaging solutions that require no refrigeration.
1. Snack Food - Innovation opportunities in the snack food industry to create unique and delicious snacks using novel ingredients and production methods.
2. Cheese - Opportunity to disrupt the cheese industry by exploring new ways to process and present cheese as a convenient and exciting snack option.
3. Wine - Innovation opportunity in the wine industry to create new products or recommend pairings that enhance the overall consumer experience of enjoying wine.