If you prefer your coffee in the form of a sugary treat and also love campfire treats, Starbucks created their limited edition S'mores Frappuccino just for you, just in time for summer. Essentially your favorite chocolaty marshmallow snack in beverage form, the drink will be available starting April 28, 2015.
The S'more Frappuccino has a layer of whipped cream with marshmallow infused into it and then another layer of chocolate sauce. The bulk of the blended beverage consists of "graham, coffee, milk and ice" plus another layer of marshmallow whipped cream with graham cracker crumble for topping. Is your mouth watering yet?
Well worth the wait, the blended coffee concoction follows the recent Starbucks birthday cake frap which was only around for five days.
The S'mores Frappuccino From Starbucks Will be Available for a Limited Time
1. Limited Edition Beverages - The popularity of limited edition drinks presents an opportunity for companies to create unique and seasonal flavors to attract customers.
2. Sugary Treats in Beverage Form - The trend of turning popular snacks and desserts into creative beverage options allows for innovation and experimentation in the beverage industry.
3. Seasonal Menu Offerings - Offering seasonal menu items allows businesses to tap into the excitement and anticipation that consumers have for new and exclusive products.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can capitalize on the trend of limited edition beverages by continuously introducing new and exciting flavors.
2. Snack and Dessert Industry - The snack and dessert industry can explore the opportunity of expanding their product offerings by venturing into the beverage market.
3. Restaurant Industry - Restaurants can boost customer engagement and drive sales by offering seasonal menu items that create a sense of excitement and novelty.