Cake pops, like these Smores Pops by Big Bears Wife, are a sweet style of confection that seems to be literally popping up everywhere. Starbucks is a major food and drink chain that has recently implemented cake pops into their menus, and they were an instant hit with sweet tooths everywhere!
These Smore Pops by Big Bears Wife adapt cake pops into miniature to-go versions of a treat that has been enjoyed by people of all ages for decades. Smores are a trademark campfire treat blended with graham cracker cookies, marshmallows and of course, chocolate.
Smores are both a cost-effective and easy-to-make addition to any chef's repertoire, and these Smore Pops by Big Bears Wife are sure to be a great recipe to try without having to go camping.
Smore Pops by Big Bears Wife are a Mini Version of the Popular Fireside Treat
1. Mini Desserts - The growing trend of miniature, portable desserts, such as cake pops, creates opportunities for chefs and food chains to adapt classic desserts into on-the-go options.
2. Retro-style Treats - The resurgence of classic and nostalgic treats, such as smores, provides opportunities for innovation in adapting these treats into new forms and variations.
3. Campfire-inspired Flavors - The popularity of campfire-inspired flavors, like smores, can inspire innovation in food and beverage industries to incorporate these flavors into new products and recipes.
1. Food Chains - Food chains, such as Starbucks, can innovate by offering portable, on-the-go versions of classic desserts like smores in the form of cake pops.
2. Bakery and Pastry - Bakeries and pastry shops can capitalize on the trend of miniature desserts by creating their own versions of cake pops with classic flavors like smores.
3. Snack and Confectionery - Snack and confectionery companies can tap into the nostalgia trend and offer new forms of classic treats like smores in the form of candy bars, snacks, or other innovative products.