Thanks to revisited rules on recreational cannabis and changing consumer perceptions about marijuana, the newest wave of smokeware products are not just inconspicuous but also elegant. Laundry Day sets itself apart by producing design-forward cannabis-related paraphernalia that's aesthetically pleasing enough to leave out as stylish pieces of home decor.
Some of the smokeware styles available from the brand include the step-shaped Tanjun Pipe, the 80s-style Nanou Pipe in the shape of the female symbol that can be suspended on a wall. For Laundry Day, Toronto-based Eleventh House Jewelery created the Nailed It Multi-Tool as a delicate accessory that can be used to pack papers and bowls in place of a bobby pin.
Laundry Day offers an array of artful and practical styles that are suited to specific purposes, in the same way that "nobody likes to drink good wine out of a coffee mug."
Laundry Day Makes Smoking Accessories That are Made to Be Displayed
1. Design-forward Smokeware - Opportunity for creating elegant and aesthetically pleasing cannabis-related paraphernalia.
2. Inconspicuous Smoking Accessories - Potential to develop smokeware products that blend into the surroundings and don't draw attention.
3. Functional and Artful Styles - Space for designing smokeware that offers both practical functionality and artistic appeal.
1. Cannabis Accessories - An opportunity for companies to create high-quality, design-forward accessories for cannabis enthusiasts.
2. Home Decor - Potential for incorporating stylish and elegant smokeware products into the home decor industry.
3. Fashion Accessories - Scope for collaborating with jewelry and accessory brands to create multi-functional smokeware pieces.