The Smile Vial is an adorable name for a small planter such as this. Although the vial reference is obvious enough, the smile part is not so. Yet it has to do with the cause behind the creation. Essentially, for every Smile Vial purchased, an extra vial is going to be given to the needy -- hence putting a smile on both the recipient and the giver's faces.
Designed by Tom Korzen, the Smile Vial is nevertheless bound to make people happy even on a more superficial level. The mini gardens people will be able to create to grace their home or office will be unavoidably cheerful. Not to mention they can be placed discreetly as surprises for loved ones.
The Smile Vial by Tom Korzen Lets People Enjoy Mini Gardens in the Home
1. Mini Gardens - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop compact gardening solutions for small homes and offices.
2. Social-responsibility Purchasing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create products that combine consumer satisfaction with charitable giving.
3. Surprise Gifting - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Innovate unique ways to discreetly surprise loved ones with unexpected gifts.
1. Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate mini gardening techniques into home decor products.
2. Charitable Organizations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partner with businesses to develop products that support charitable causes through consumer purchases.
3. Gift Market - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Offer personalized surprise gifting options using innovative delivery methods.