If you are completely addicted to your phone and being connected to everyone at all times, this smartphone notification wearable will be right up your alley. Ditto is a vibrating clip-on device that lets you know when your phone gets an alert if you can't have your phone on you. As the wearable technology is waterproof, this means you can wear it in the pool or in the shower and still know what's going on. It's also great if you don't have pockets and don't want to carry a purse or phone around all night.
Developed by Simple Matters, the smartphone notification device is currently seeking finances on crowdfunding platform Kickstarter. Ditto works using Bluetooth and has an accompanying app for either iOS or Android.
The Ditto Acts as a Smartphone Notification Unattached to Your Phone
1. Vibrating Wearables - Opportunity for developing wearable technology that provides discreet smartphone notifications through vibrations.
2. Waterproof Wearable Technology - Opportunity for creating waterproof wearables that can be worn in various environments, such as pool or shower.
3. Clip-on Wearables - Opportunity for designing clip-on wearable devices as a convenient alternative for individuals who don't have pockets or prefer not to carry a purse or phone.
1. Wearable Technology - The wearable technology industry can explore the development of vibrating wearables as a novel way to deliver smartphone notifications.
2. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics manufacturers can consider integrating waterproof technology into their wearable products to meet the demand for water-resistant devices.
3. Fashion Accessories - The fashion accessories industry can incorporate clip-on wearable devices into their product offerings to provide stylish and practical options for individuals without pockets or those looking for a hands-free experience.