While there are smart toothbrushes on the market with live coaching features that are targeted towards adults, WowWee is introducing the BriteBrush to revolutionize oral care for kids. The kid-friendly toothbrush is designed to turn the act of brushing the teeth from a chore to an entertaining activity, as there's not just live coaching features to engage kids but also songs and games.
The encouraging toothbrush for kids helps to support proper brushing habits as outlined by the dentist-endorsed Modified Bass Technique. The simple and intuitive toothbrush includes smart sensors and a vibrating handle to help kids to clean all of their teeth and take notice of when they've switched from one side to the other.
Image Credit: WowWee
The BiteBrush Uses Songs, Games & Live Coaching to Encourage Kids
1. Smart Toothbrushes for Kids - The introduction of the BriteBrush encourages companies to explore digital innovation in the dental industry for children and could lead to a wider range of similar products.
2. Gamification of Oral Care - The addition of songs and games to the BriteBrush showcases an opportunity for companies to explore incorporating more engaging digital features to incentivize children to properly care for their oral hygiene.
3. Live Coaching for Children's Oral Care - The BriteBrush’s live coaching feature highlights an opportunity for companies to explore how real-time guidance can be integrated into daily health routines for young consumers.
1. Dental Care - The BriteBrush showcases an opportunity for the dental industry to explore incorporating digital innovation for younger consumers.
2. Child Wellness - The introduction of the BriteBrush highlights an opportunity, outside of traditional dental care, for companies to promote healthy habits in children through engaging technologies.
3. Gaming - The incorporation of games into the BriteBrush presents an opportunity for companies in the gaming industry to explore the intersection of gaming and health, specifically for children.