Indoor air quality has become a top concern for many consumers who have been spending extended periods in their living space as of late, which is seeing new solutions like the Qivation smart LED lightbulb be developed.
The lightbulb maintains a design that looks and functions just like a traditional lightbulb, but hides TiO2 photocatalysis technology within. This will enable the lightbulb to actually purify the air inside the home without the need for any harmful materials or chemicals.
The Qivation smart LED lightbulb can be controlled directly from the light fixture or via the WiZ app that will offer access to 16 million color choices for the illumination. The bulb doesn't require hub for use and is ready to use right out of the box.
The Qivation Smart LED Lightbulb Uses TiO2 Photocatalysis Technology
1. Air Purifying Technology - Developing innovative air purifying technology for smart light bulbs that can purify air indoors without the need for harmful materials or chemicals.
2. Smart Lighting - Integrating air purification technology into smart lighting systems to provide consumers with a more convenient approach to air purification.
3. Healthy Home Products - Creating healthier home products like air purifying lightbulbs to address the growing concerns of consumers regarding indoor air quality.
1. Lighting - Innovating lighting solutions that integrate air purification technology for a healthier indoor environment.
2. Home Appliances - Developing home appliances that incorporate air purification technology like smart light bulbs to provide consumers with a more convenient and efficient method of maintaining healthy indoor air quality.
3. Smart Home Technology - Leveraging air purification technology in smart home technology to create a healthier indoor environment and enhance the functionality of smart homes.