The Smart Forstars is probably one of the most advanced cars out there with new functions like remote controls and built-in movie theater capabilities. The chic design gives it a clean, futuristic style and it is currently on display at the Paris Motor Show 2012. This electrically powered vehicle, according to the press release, is also one of the cheapest electric cars in Europe.
This two-person vehicle comes with an integrated video projector that is embedded into the front of the car so you can watch movies whenever and wherever you are. To upload the movies to your smart car’s theater library, simply connect your car to your smartphone wirelessly and it can retrieve the videos from there.
The Smart Forstars Vehicle Comes with a Built-In Projector for Movie Lovers
1. Embedded Projector Technology - The integration of projectors into vehicles opens up opportunities for immersive entertainment experiences on the go.
2. Wireless Smartphone Connectivity - The ability to wirelessly connect smartphones to cars creates convenience in accessing and transferring media content for entertainment.
3. Affordable Electric Cars - The introduction of low-cost electric vehicles encourages sustainable transportation options and prompts further innovation in the automotive industry.
1. Automotive - Automotive manufacturers can integrate projectors into vehicles to enhance the in-car entertainment experience, creating a unique selling point for consumers.
2. Technology - Technology companies can develop wireless connectivity solutions that enable seamless integration between smartphones and vehicles, enhancing the in-car entertainment experience.
3. Green Energy/electric Vehicles - Companies in the green energy and electric vehicle industry can capitalize on the growing demand for affordable electric cars by developing more cost-effective and sustainable transportation solutions.