Electric cars are becoming more commonplace in many parts of North America, which is increasing the need for solutions like the JuiceBox Pro 40 smart electric car charger. WiFi-enabled and capable of being scheduled when it comes to charging, the unit allows access to historical data to track your vehicle more directly without having to actually be nearby. The charger can be implemented into any 110V outlet or NEMA 14-50 socket, which makes it ready for residential usage.
The JuiceBox Pro 40 smart electric car charger is also compatible with Amazon Alexa, which will let drivers prompt their vehicle to be charged by simply using their voice. This speaks to the growing popularity of voice assistant technology as consumers seek out ways to simplify their lifestyle.
The JuiceBox Pro 40 Smart Electric Car Charger is WiFi-Enabled
1. Voice Assistant Technology - Develop voice assistant technology for use in electric car chargers to offer hands-free charging.
2. Smart Charging Solutions - Create smart charging solutions that allow for more efficient and convenient charging of electric cars.
3. Data-driven Charging - Develop platforms that use data from electric car charging to optimize charging patterns and reduce energy waste.
1. Automotive - Automotive companies can integrate smart charging solutions and voice assistant technology into their electric vehicles for a competitive advantage.
2. Home Automation - Home automation companies can capitalize on the growing market for smart home technology by developing electric car charging solutions that integrate with existing systems and voice assistants.
3. Renewable Energy - Renewable energy companies can create charging systems that optimize charging based on the availability of renewable energy sources, further reducing the carbon footprint of electric cars.