At the 2019 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Wella Professionals unveiled a high-tech mirror to help hair professionals offer smart beauty consultations.
The all-new smart mirror was co-created with stylists and offers a wide range of features to help them establish better connections with clients by providing highly individualized experiences. The mirror, powered by CareOS, makes the most of augmented reality, artificial intelligence, and facial recognition technology for live hair color try-ons and reviews of previous looks. With a swipe of a hand, consultants are able to effortlessly and intuitively control the touchless technology.
With this smart beauty mirror, professional consultants will be able to help consumers visualize the result that they desire and in the process, cut down on any surprises or fears they may have based around unexpected hair colors.
Wella Professionals' Mirror Uses AR and AI for Live Try-Ons
1. Smart Beauty Mirrors - Beauty and healthcare professionals can explore the use of AR and AI-powered smart mirrors for personalized consultations and virtual try-ons.
2. Facial Recognition Technology for Personalized Experiences - The integration of facial recognition technology in smart mirrors paves the way for hyper-personalized experiences and recommendations, potentially disrupting the beauty, healthcare, and retail industries.
3. Touchless Technology for Effortless Control - Touchless technology allows for an intuitive and seamless experience, providing opportunities for innovation in healthcare, hospitality and retail industries.
1. Beauty Industry - Beauty professionals can take advantage of smart mirror features to improve customer experience, relationship building, and increase sales through virtual try-on options.
2. Healthcare Industry - The adoption of smart mirrors can heighten personalized healthcare experiences, enable better communication between patients and care providers, and ultimately lead to improved patient outcomes.
3. Retail Industry - Retail stores can incorporate smart mirrors to give customers a better visualization of products, enable virtual try-ons, and generate data-driven recommendations for personalized shopping experiences.