When decorating a small space, every inch counts; Jeni Rodger's Corner Lamp makes the most of forgotten corners. From a front view, the Corner Lamp appears to have a round base; however, the rear of the lamp features a 90-degree angle that allows it to lay flush against a corner.
Cube-shaped lights accomplish this flush feat as well, but the Corner Lamp's curves make it appropriate for more traditional interior design. Jeni Rodger is based out of London and Edinburgh.
The Corner Lamp
1. Corner Lighting - The trend towards corner lighting offers opportunities for innovative designs that cater to small spaces.
2. Curved Lighting - The trend towards curved lighting designs provides opportunities for more traditional interior design styles.
3. Flush Mount Lighting - The trend towards flush mount lighting offers opportunities for space saving solutions in small spaces.
1. Interior Design - Designers can leverage the trend towards corner and curved lighting to enhance their small space designs.
2. Lighting Fixtures - Manufacturers can capitalize on the trend towards flush mount designs to create more innovative and space-saving lighting fixtures.
3. Home Decor - Retailers can take advantage of the trend towards corner and curved lighting to offer more unique and functional lighting options for small home decor.