London-based skateboarding brand Palace created a new line of small accessories for kids, just in time for the items to be the perfect gifts for Valentine's Day. Palace is known for creating cool and high-fashion clothing and accessories, so this new collection fits right in with its previous releases.
As a part of the brand's Summer 2018 release, this line includes travel essentials such as a carrier bag, card holders, playful stickers and key chains. Each piece of the new line was designed in a retro style, made to add a pop of excitement and playfulness to any kid's wardrobe.
The adorable new collection of small accessories for kids will be available online on February 9th.
Image Credit: Palace
Palace Released a Line of Small Accessories for Kids
1. Kids Accessories - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Introduce customizable and personalized kids accessories that combine functionality and style.
2. Streetwear Style - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Create a streetwear-inspired line of accessories for adults that infuses fashion with urban culture.
3. Retro Design - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Develop a line of retro-themed accessories for adults that tap into nostalgia and vintage aesthetics.
1. Fashion - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Design sustainable and eco-friendly accessories that align with evolving consumer preferences.
2. Retail - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Implement augmented reality technology that enables customers to virtually try on and customize accessories.
3. E-commerce - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Create an online platform that curates and sells unique, limited edition accessories from independent designers.